Delicious Lenten Pancakes
Lean pancakes will be useful to anyone who observes Lent or just watches the figure. They are light, airy and dietary. You can safely enjoy a delicious dessert without harm to the figure. Also, fast pancakes with mineral water are often made to commemorate.
Someone simply cannot imagine pancakes without the addition of milk and eggs, but we will completely dissuade you. It turns out that products can be made without these ingredients, retaining the taste and appetizing appearance. Dough for them can be kneaded with or without yeast; There are recipes for using pickle, vegetable broth, tea, and even mineral water. That's the last option we'll look at today.
Many chefs use various tricks in cooking: they mix different types of flour, mix fruits or even vegetables into dough. The taste is very unusual. So now, you see that this simple dish can be great to diversify!
Thin fast pancakes are tasty even without a filling, but with it they definitely will not become worse.Instead of meat and cottage cheese there are many other options. For dessert, perfect berries and various fruit combinations. Even exotic fruits are used - kiwi, pineapples and mangoes. Slices of fruit can be fried in honey or sugar, and then mixed with raisins and chopped nuts.
Unsweetened options for toppings are also very interesting: fried onions with buckwheat, mushrooms with greens, cabbage with zucchini and, of course, potatoes.
Mineral Water Lenten Pancakes: Recipe
Follow our tips and the cooking process will not seem difficult to you. Please yourself and your family with delicious pancakes on mineral water!
- mineral water - 2.5 st
- sugar - 2 tbsp. l.
- sunflower oil - 5 tbsp. l.
- salt - 0.5 tsp.
- flour - 2 tbsp.
- In a bowl, sift the flour through a sieve. Do this several times so that it is saturated with oxygen.
- Mix mineral water with salt and sugar. Next, the mixture a portion of the mixture poured into flour and knead the dough. It is best to beat it with a mixer. Leave for 30 minutes to insist.
- Heat the oil on the stove and pour it into the dough. Mix thoroughly for 3-4 minutes with a mixer.The dough is ready, proceed to frying.
- Preheat the pan without oil, as we added to the dough. This is enough that the flour products are not "pestered." Set the stove to medium power. Gather polovnik dough and pour on the surface. To distribute it, take the frying pan into your hand and turn it around in a circular motion. A minute is enough to fry one side. The dough should bubble, as this effect gives mineral water. Turn pancakes with a special spatula.
Our delicacy is ready! Before serving, they can be rolled up or stuffed. Perfectly combined with jam, jam or honey. Bon Appetit!
A few details about the recipes for lean pancakes:
- lean pancakes on yeast are quite thick. If you want to make them thinner, then dilute the dough with a small amount of water;
- for frying is best to use a non-stick frying pan. You will spend less time on cooking, and it will not burn at all;
- Instead of fresh berries for filling, frozen can be used. Pre-mix them with sugar.
Eat right and tasty!