- Cottage cheese;
- Powdered sugar;
- Chocolate (can be with nuts);
- Coconut chips.
- To begin with, finely grind the curd with sweet powder. To achieve the most smooth texture of the mass, you can use a blender.
- If there is a desire and opportunity, it is permissible to replace cottage cheese with soft ricotta. Since the composition in this case turns out to be watery, sprinkle coconut chips.
- Carefully wash dates. We extract from them stones and chop the flesh with longitudinal strips.
- Now we cover the tabletop with cling film. Sprinkle coconut shavings over the entire surface, and spread the top sweetened curd mass. The basis for dessert rolls must be carefully smoothed, giving the shape of a neat rectangle.
- Right in the center of the cottage cheese bed lay the dates in a straight line.
- Fold our curd with filling dense roll. We put in the refrigerator, without removing the film, for twenty minutes.
- In the meantime, let's get down to the sauce - it will be chocolate.Melt a couple of slices of sweet tile in a water bath or in a microwave (if the sauce is thick, add some water during the heating process).
- We take out the cooled roll and cut into equal portions. Before separating the regular cottage cheese roll, be sure to wet the knife with cold water - so the dessert will not stick.
- Spread the serving plate generously with icing sugar. Then we arrange a sweet delicacy nicely and pour liquid chocolate on each roll. It only remains to decorate the dessert with nuts!
You can safely experiment with the filling for cottage cheese products - dates no less worthily replace other fruits or dried fruits: dried apricots, prunes, raisins, kiwi slices, tangerine, orange, etc.