Classic Macaroni and Cheese
This recipe proves you don't have to give up your favorite dishes to eat heart-healthy meals. Here's a low-fat version of a true classic.
- 2 cup(s) pasta, elbow macaroni
1/2 cup(s) onion(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) milk, fat-free evaporated
1 medium egg(s)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, black
1 1/4 cup(s) cheese, cheddar, low-fat
1. Cook macaroni according to directions, but don't add salt to the water. Drain and set aside.
2. Spray casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
4. Lightly spray saucepan with nonstick cooking spray. Add onions to saucepan and sauté for about three minutes.
5. In another bowl, combine macaroni, onions, and the rest of the ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
6. Transfer mixture into casserole dish.
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Video: Classic Macaroni and Cheese Recipe | I Heart Recipes
Plantain Nutrition Facts
Makeup You Should Never (Ever) Wear on Your WeddingDay
Jimmy Choo is selling heated boots just in time for winter
How to Coach Youth Soccer
How to Make Your Own Scrapbook
109-Year-Old Woman Reveals Her (Hilarious) Secret to a Long Life
10 Reasons to Look Forward to Menopause
How to Stop Giving Unsolicited Advice
How to Become a Personal Caregiver
Why Your 20s Will Define You
White House Photographer Shares His Best Images Of Barack Obama