Cherry and black currant liqueur
The complex taste of liquor is its undoubted plus. Cherry and currant leaves give it a mysterious spicy flavor. Even in the liqueur put cherry branches, there is that special shade, which is characteristic of beverages stored in wooden barrels. Cherry with currant gets on, berries create a delicious new mix. Ready liquor will have to wait only three to four days. During this time, the taste acquires a stable stability, and in the future it almost does not change. The strength of the liqueur will not be exorbitant, it is fully consistent with the class of light berry drinks, alcohol-based.
- Cherry - 250 g,
- black currant - 350 g,
- 95% alcohol - 350 ml.,
- water - 800 ml.
- sugar - 350 g.,
- citric acid - 1 tsp.,
- black currant leaves,
- cherry leaves with sprigs.
The sequence of liqueur preparation
1. To liqueur not like fermented liqueur, take high-quality ripe cherries and currants. Rip off 3 thin cherry twigs with clean young leaves.Cut 6-8 currant leaves. 2. Berries and leaves are washed, there should not be any dust.
3. Cherry and currant are being laid in a saucepan.
4. Add sugar.
5. Lay the citric acid. Liquor will not be sour, but citric acid will serve as a unifying start for cherry and currant berries.
6. Collected leaves are placed in a saucepan.
7. Accurately measure the required amount of water. Pour water into the pan.
8. Cherries and currants boil for 5 minutes, the fire can be medium.
9. When the broth is cooled to room temperature, it is filtered. Throw berries, twigs, leaves. Strained broth is boiled for another minute on high heat.Again, expect complete cooling of the liquid.
10. Pour the liquid into a glass dish. You can take a jar or a large bottle.
11. Combine cold sweet berry decoction with ethyl alcohol, stir.
12. Cover the dishes with a lid, leave for 3-4 days. Shaking up or stirring the liquor is not necessary, the drink in silence and in the dark will outlive all its reincarnations. 13. Pour the finished liquor into beautiful bottles in the fridge. The cooled drink can be served immediately. Cherry and black currant liqueur will look great next to a delicate sponge cake.