2 tortilla(s), flour
- 1/2 cup(s) egg substitute
- 1 dash(es) pepper, black ground
- 1 dash(es) pepper, cayenne
- 2 slice(s) tomato(es)
- 1 slice(s) cheese, American, low-fat
1 slice(s) onion(s)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Scramble egg substitute in small skillet.
2. Lay 1 tortilla on a nonstick baking sheet. Spoon cooked egg substitute on top and sprinkle with peppers. Top with tomato, cheese, and onion, if desired.
3. Add second tortilla on top. Press lightly. Bake 5 minutes, flip, and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into fourths to serve.
Video: Breakfast Quesadilla - Quick Breakfast Recipes - Weelicious
Shameless Mrs Speaker to appear in Celebrity Big Brother
Why Mila Kunis plans on telling her children they’re very poor’
Ryan Gosling is beating himself up over the Harvey Weinstein allegations
Links Between HIV and Hepatitis C Infection
6. Not touching the person at all
We Want to Wear Everything From the SS 15 Chloé Runway
Seven Healthier Swaps that Will Cut the Cost of Your Smoothie in Half
Jake Gyllenhaal hit hard by Heath’s death
FIRST WATCH: Beyonce bares baby bump in Countdown video
Rihanna to launch a make-up collection for MAC