Collapse - what to do?
A breakdown can occur at any age. The reasons for this condition are many. It is important not to ignore it, otherwise health problems cannot be avoided. Let's talk about what to do if there is a breakdown, what symptoms are accompanied by such a state and exactly what causes it.
With a breakdown in humans, the following symptoms may occur:
- constant fatigue and weakness, regardless of the time of day;
- low performance;
- poor concentration of attention;
- apathy to everything;
- pallor of the skin;
- sleep disturbance;
- memory problems;
- lowering or raising the temperature;
- mood swings;
Having found such symptoms in yourself, you need to start fighting the breakdown soon, but first you should establish the cause of this condition.
The most common cause of a breakdown is the lack of vitamins in the body. That is why this state often occurs in the autumn-winter period. Another reason for the breakdown is the decrease in serotonin levels.This hormone is responsible for the emotional state of a person and affects the course of vital processes in the body. Also, a breakdown can cause a lack of sleep, because in this case the body simply does not have time to restore its strength.
There are other reasons for the breakdown:
- overwork at home and at work;
- intestinal dysbiosis;
- thyroid disease;
- chronic infectious diseases;
- stresses (they contribute to a decrease in immunity);
- oncology at the initial stage;
- cardiovascular diseases.
Since one of the reasons for the breakdown is the lack of vitamins, you need to adjust your diet. You will need to add more vegetables, fruits, berries, dairy products, cereals and legumes. It is also recommended to start taking vitamin complexes. It is very important that they contain the following vitamins: E, B, C, D. Also, the complex should include minerals, micro and macro elements. Then you can fully restore their strength.
If the reason is a lack of serotonin, then you should not immediately go for hormonal drugs, as it can be obtained from some products, namely:
- hard and melted cheese;
- lean meats;
- oyster mushrooms;
- cottage cheese;
- black chocolate.
When the breakdown is caused by a lack of sleep, you will need to spend more time relaxing. Of course, for this you may need to abandon processing and get-togethers with friends, but it's worth it. Remember that the human body must be in a state of sleep for at least 7 hours. Therefore, restructure your daily routine, otherwise you will not be able to get rid of fatigue. And in order to restore your body faster, it is recommended to use effective folk methods:
- Take 15 g of verbena leaves and cover with a glass of boiling water. Put the container with the components on the fire, bring to a boil and incubate for 5 minutes. Then cool the tool, strain and take 1 tbsp. spoon every hour;
- Pour 1 liter of water into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Throw in 200 g of bran and cook over medium heat for about 1 hour. Then strain the tool and cool. Take it is necessary to 150 ml 4 times daily before meals;
- Pour 30 g of rose hips with 1 cup of boiling water. Leave to infuse the remedy for 30 minutes, then strain and take 100 ml 3 times a day.
It is important to consider that it is rather difficult to establish on your own why a breakdown occurred. After all, this condition can cause several reasons at once. Therefore, it is important to consult a doctor who will conduct an examination and prescribe treatment if necessary. After all, it is possible that the breakdown occurred not because of a lack of vitamins, sleep, or serotonin, but because of a serious illness.