Baked eggs on the airy dough: maximum flavor, minimum calories
This breakfast you have not tried! Take one tortilla with a hot egg, where the protein has already grabbed, and the yolk, if you pierce it, spreads, mixing with the sticky cheese and soaking the dough ... Well, you already want to cook it, right?
For a tasty and satisfying breakfast, prepare:
- ready frozen puff pastry (1 pack);
- 4 eggs;
- any cheese (100 gr.);
- salt, pepper and other spices to taste.
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Remove the dough from the freezer and allow it to freeze a little.
2. Roll out the dough a bit and measure the circles on it with the help of a glass. Pierce each circle with a fork several times. Also, additionally, with the help of a fork, form “sides” on each circle, which in the baking process will rise and prevent the egg from flowing out.
3. Send the circles from the dough to the oven for 7-8 minutes, until the sides are raised.
4. Remove the dough. In the center, put the grated cheese, break the egg, salt and pepper.Send the blanks back to the oven until the egg is completely cooked (the yolk should remain liquid) - about 12 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with the finely chopped green onions in the dough with the prepared pastry.