- Preparation time:20 minutes
- Cooking time:2 hours
1. In a small saucepan, mix water, sugar and citric acid. Put the syrup on medium heat and bring to a boil.
2. Rinse the apples and cut them into thin circles, remove the core completely or remove only the seeds.
3. Put the apple slices in the syrup and leave for 10−15 minutes.
4. Put the apples on a paper towel and leave for 1-2 minutes.
5. Place the dried slices on a baking sheet or wire rack, covered with parchment paper.
6. Heat the oven to 60–80 degrees and leave the chips for 1.5 hours.
7. Store ready-made chips in a glass jar, in a fabric bag or wrapped in paper.