9 Signs You're Not Getting Eough Sleep
1. You close your eyes while you're walking around the grocery store holding the cart, just to get 5 seconds of relief.
2. You squeeze a tube of moisturizer onto your toothbrush.
3. On your way out the door, you have to go back to your bedroom to get your keys and look for your phone in the living room, and then you realize the phone was right next to your keys in the bedroom.
4. The barista at Starbucks knows your order and your name. He even knows how to spell it.
5. Someone asks you where you want to be in five years, and your first thought is,Sleeping. Sleeping would be great.
6. There's an empty bowl of food on the floor, but you have zero idea when the cat was last fed.
7. You look at someone (spouse, boss) talking to you and you wonder when they learned to speak Sanskrit.
8. You try to open the front door of your house with the remote for your car.
9. You describe everything in the morning with the word "thing." This leads to highly descriptive sentences such as, "Did you put that thing with the other thing so I can bring it to Alice's thing? And can you turn that thing off?"
10. You. 4 p.m. Every day.
Video: 5 SIGNS YOU'RE NOT GETTING ENOUGH VITAMINS
After the Diagnosis: Hepatitis and Your Emotions
5 Low-Sugar Cupcakes That Are Clean Enough To Eat For Breakfast
Dos and Don’ts of Multiple Sclerosis Diet
How to Buy a Used Shipping Container
Tesla stock: Surge has cost short sellers 1.1 billion in a single day
10 Best Neutrogena Face Washes Available in India 2019
How to Be an Airhead
Where to sit on an airplane to avoid catching a cold
Ice-Watch World Cup Collection
The Best Shampoos and Products for Thinning Hair, According to Dermatologists
How to Sue for Housing Discrimination
Designer diwali diyas
Conjugated Linoleic Acid: Burns Fat, Treats Diabetes, And More